- The Administrator – AGED private limited company with the headquarters on 3 Maja Street, 05-800, Pruszków, Tax Identification Number: 521-008-04-10, National Business Registry Number: 011084043, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, IX Commercial Department under KRS number: 0000050082, the owner of the internet Site http://fore.pl/
- The User – refers to a person visiting the site in favour of which digital services may be provided or with which an agreement for providing digital services may be concluded in accordance with this Regulation and the provisions of law.The Site – refers to the Internet site or application on which the Administrator operates the website available in the domain: www.fore.pl
Personal Data – information on an identified or identifiable natural person, such as name, address, telephone number, date of birth, bank account number, IP address, Tax Identification Number.
1. The Administrator, being the administrator of data within the meaning of the Act of August 29, 1997 on Personal Data Protection (Journal of Laws from 2015, item 2135), acts in accordance with biding regulations and cares for the protection of Personal Data submitted by the Users.
2. Personal Data of the Users are processed by the Administrator in order to deliver services, create archive and for products’ and services’ marketing and promotion purposes. The Users will not receive marketing and commercial information without their permission.
3. Personal Data of the Users are registered in the process of using the Site and are stored solely for the Administrator’s internal purposes related to statistical system processes regarding the names of the www addresses entered, the browser used, the operation system and the entered domain with the date and the time of entering, the search engine used, the names of the downloaded files and the IP address. Personal Data may also be required to replay to the User’s question, participate in a competition and for technical administration of the Site.
4. Detailed Personal Data, such as name, e-mail address, home address, User’s names and passwords are only registered when they are necessary to complete the processes of enquiry, order or registration.
5. The Users have the right to access their own personal data, correct or cancel them. The cancelation of Personal Data will also take place in the situations specified in the current legislation.
6. The Administrator does not have the right to sell Personal Data of the Users.
7. Sharing or any kind of transferring of Personal Data to third parties will only take place when it is necessary to realise the contract or for accounting purposes, to collect remuneration, or when the User has agreed to data sharing. Any other use of such data is forbidden. Moreover, the Administrator may share anonymous Users’ data for marketing and statistical research. Identification of the User in such cases will not be possible.
8. On demand of an authorised office the Administrator has the right to disclose the Data in respective cases: if such action is necessary for the purpose of criminal proceedings, eradicating threats by police, fulfilling legal tasks of government personal data protection offices, intelligence services or military counter-intelligence or for exercising the rights of intellectual property.
9. Databases are secured by the Administrator in order to limit the access to the data they contain. The IT system is protected by a firewall. The access to Personal Data is granted only to the Administrator’s employees for the purposes specified above. The Administrator’s employees are trained in personal data security and protection practices.
10. The Site’s access password shall not be given to any other person and it shall be changed regularly. When exiting the Site, the User shall log out and close the browser.
- 11. While using the Site some minor files are saved on the User’s end device; especially text files that contain information that enable login data saving and information on recently chosen products or products added to the User’s cart (later referred to as: “cookies”). The cookies also help collect statistical data.
- Cookies do not contain data that could identify the User, which means that it is not possible to determine the User’s identity with those files. The files used by the Site are not in any manner harmful for the Users or devices and they do not interfere with the devices’ software or settings.
- On the Site we use the following types of cookies:
• cookies that enable using the Site’s services, such as authenticating cookies used for services that require authentication
• “performance” cookies that help collect information on the manner the Site is being used
• “functional” cookies that enable storing the User’s settings and interface personalisationThe Site uses the abovementioned cookies in the following purposes:
maintaining the User’s session (after logging in), due to which the User does not have to type in login and password on every subpage of the Site
• adjusting the content of the Site to the User’s preferences and optimising the usage of Internet sites; specifically, those files help recognise the User’s device and display the Site in the manner adjusted to the User’s individual needs
• collecting statistics that help understand how the Users use Internet sites, which makes it possible to upgrade their structure and contentWe would like to kindly remind the Users, that most browsers have the cookies download option in their default settings.
If the Users do not agree to downloading those files, they should change their browser settings. Disabling the function of downloading cookies may result in:• not saving cookies on an end device;
• informing the Users every time the system is about to save a given file on their devices;
• deleting files after using the Site.In order to use the appropriate option, the User should get acquainted with cookies management information, usually located in the browser’s “settings” or in the “help” tab. The Users may as well at any time contact the Site at the e-mail address email@example.com with any questions or doubts and the Site’s consultants will provide them with necessary information. One should however bear in mind that when cookies are required for the Site’s operating, limiting their usage may hinder the use of the Site.Along with cookies, the Site may as well collect data typically gathered by Internet systems administrators within so called logs or log files. Data in the logs may include among others: the Users’ IP address, the type of platform and browser, the Internet provider and the address of the site from which the User accessed the Site. Subpages within the Site and other means of communicating with the Users, so called “web beacons” (digital images). Web beacons help acquire such information as: the IP address of the computer the site with web beacon has been downloaded to, the URL of the site, the time of the site’s download, the browser type, as well as data from cookies that help evaluate the efficiency of our advertisements. Such data will be archived and used for statistical analysis and monitoring of the Site’s global traffic. Such data will not be combined with the Personal Data our Users submit.
- 12. The User may sign up to a mailing list in order to receive the Newsletter. In such case the Administrator will have to collect and save the User’s e-mail address. The e-mail address will be used only to send the Newsletters informing on the current offer. The User may at any time resign from the mailing list on http://fore.pl/ site. In the case of resignation, the User’s data will be erased.
- 13. The Users have the right to obtain from the Administrator information about their saved Personal Data, their origins, the receiver and the purpose of their processing. In case of any questions regarding the protection of personal data the User may always contact the Administrator at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 14. Sharing Personal Data by the User is voluntary. The User has the right to obtain information on the content of the processed data and to correct or delete data at any time by contacting the Administrator at the following address: email@example.com as long as it is in accordance with current legislation.
- • I have read the terms and conditions of the Site http://fore.pl/ and I accept the content.
- • I hereby agree to processing my personal data for the needs necessary to prepare and realise the offer and in marketing purposes, as defined in the Act of August 29, 1997 on Personal Data Protection (Journal of Laws from 2015, item 2135), by the Administrator of the Site, AGED private limited company.
- • I hereby agree to receiving commercial messages electronically at the provided e-mail address from the administrator of the site, AGED private limited company, as defined in the Act of July 18, 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means (Journal of Laws from 2013, item 1422).• I hereby agree to sharing my personal data by the administrator of site, AGED private limited company, with their business partner (company’s name) in marketing purposes, as defined in the Act of August 29, 1997 on Personal Data Protection (Journal of Laws from 2015, item 2135).